Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shiny Tings

There is a new shiny button on the right, which requires some explanation.

Despite all the claims that Universal Health Care in Canada is free, it still has costs associated with it, and I do not hold extra insurance nor am I on any social assistance.
As I am unable to work I have zero income coming in, and I have costs to maintain - such as my prescriptions, some appointment costs, and managing day to day.

I thank you all for the continued love and support, and please know that it is invaluable to me. That you are with me on this journey is more than I can express.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rhian,

    You probably don't remember me - I hosted Kata & Will's wedding last year out at The Bog.

    I had absolutely no idea about your lupus. I just read a post on Kata's blog that brought me to yours.

    I cannot feel what you feel. I cannot feel the pain, the frustration, the exhaustion. I cannot imagine where you draw your strength and courage from.

    What I can see is the sunshine in your smile and I can feel the love in your words.

    Stay the course, and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete