I got my Immunosuppresants tonight, and the booklet on the rules should be a novel. This will be hard. The pills are huge too, and if I do have to take them with me anywhere the bottle won't fit in my little red purse. Yes I know I have pill separators, and smaller containers but it's the principle.
- If in sun, highest sunscreen/hats/sunglasses
- but don't be in the sun.
- Empty stomach, 2 pills twice a day
- Do not lie down for 10 minutes after taking the pills.
- Don't take it at bedtime
- Nothing containing magnesium, 2-3 hours before or after
- No Calcium 2-3 hours before or after taking the pills
- No antacids, buffered tablets, vitamins, minerals.
- No dairy, or zinc.
- No iron (This is the big one since I need iron to you know, keep alive).
- No aluminum - yes including applying deodorant 2-3 hours before or after taking the pills.
- No juice
Tomorrow I start in the adventures of immunosuppresants. If you have a cold or a flu, I love you but please stay away.